Ignite is a classic, chin-length bob with endless styling possibilities, thanks to the Jon Renau HD (heat resistant) fibers and 100% hand tied lace front. The angled layers of this heat-resistant synthetic wig can be flipped out with a flat iron for a sassy shag, or straightened for a super sleek bob.
- 100% hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- Open cap
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- HD heat-defiant synthetic fibers can be heat styled up to 350 degrees
- HD fiber features an ultra fine denier, capturing the natural sheen and glossy touch of healthy human hair
- Combines the easy wearability of synthetic wigs with flexible styling like human hair
- Bangs 8", Crown 5.75", Sides 5.25", Nape 1.5"
- Weight: 2.7 oz
- Colors shown: 12FS8, FS2V/31V, FS6/30/27, FS26/31 and 1BRH30
- Click HERE to see the full listing and all the color options for this item on our main site
The 100% hand tied lace front of Ignite gives the appearance of a natural hair line while the open cap construction allows the wig to breathe and stay comfortable all day long. This bob can do anything you'd want a short, chin-length bob to do for you. Add some curl for little bouncy ringlets and tendrils. Use a paddle brush to create a straight and rounded silhouette. Apply a straightening iron to create a sleek and smooth look. The point is, whether you curl it, wave it, crimp it, or straighten it, you can style the heat defiant fiber a different way each day!