Mena by Jon Renau, Color: FS26/31S6 (Salted Caramel)
$ 304.64 $ 198.02
Sculpted with a symmetrical sweep, Mena by Jon Renau is a real attention-getter. Her 100% hand-tied SmartLace™ lace front and invisible monofilament top allow for easy styling in any direction. She looks super-natural and frames the face wonderfully.
- 100% hand-tied SmartLace™ front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- Open wefted back and sides
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
- Average cap size, but can accommodate average-petite and average-large easily with adjustable straps
- Bang 11.75", Crown 6.75", Side 8.25", Nape 1.5"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Colors shown: 1BRH30 Mocha Truffle, FS6/30/27 Toffee Truffle, FS26/31S6 Salted Carmel and 27T613S8 Shaded Sun
Mena is sleek and modern, with a steep angle that cuts straight from the nape of your neck and then extends beyond your jawline to frame your face. This edgy cut from Jon Renau also features a 100% hand-tied monofilament top that can be parted anywhere and a 100% hand-tied SmartLace lace front that allows for natural-looking, off-the-face styling.
Inspection Grade: A
The wigs on this listing were returned to us in brand-new condition and passed inspection with flying colors.
Item sold as-is.
Return Insurance available. Item will be considered a FINAL SALE (IE: not returnable for any reason) unless you bundle it with our Return Insurance at the time you place your order.
RETURN INSURANCE is a voluntary program we offer for folks who want to pay a little more up front to avoid the possibility of having to keep a wig they'd rather return. This must be purchased at the time you place your order. Terms and conditions do apply. Make sure you review our policies and reach out to customer service if you have any questions.