Shyla by Envy (Alan Eaton), Color: Vanilla Butter -- BEST DEAL!
$ 720.00 $ 396.00
Shyla by Envy is a short, layered, shaggy bob with a modern twist and a 100% hand-tied cap.
- A full, 100% hand-tied monofilament top that can be parted in multiple directions
- 100% hand tied cap—and this is a good one!
- French top/cap: has additional layer of silk chiffon material underneath monofilament layer to protect knots and shield sensitive scalps from any scratchy business
- 70% heat-friendly synthetic, 30% human hair (called the "EnvyHair blend")
- Lightweight, silky synthetic fibers
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Very comfortable!
- Front: 7.5", Crown: 6.5", Sides: 7.5", Nape: 2.25"
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Color shown: Toasted Sesame
This style is flattering and very modern! The full, 100% hand-tied monofilament top allows you to change the part and enhances the styling versatility. The sides and back are hand-tied and lined with silk chiffon for added comfort. This style is made with trademarked EnvyHair, which consists of a unique blend of 30% human hair and 70% heat-friendly synthetic. The choppy side bang can be cut or trimmed by your stylist.
Inspection Grade: B
The wig in this listing was returned to us in good condition, but cannot be sold as brand new. This could mean that the box was damaged, the hair shows minor signs of wear, or both. We offer all B-grade wigs at an incredibly steep discount for folks who do not mind buying remainders if it means they're getting a good deal.
Item sold as-is.
Return Insurance available. Item will be considered a FINAL SALE (IE: not returnable for any reason) unless you bundle it with our Return Insurance at the time you place your order.
RETURN INSURANCE is a voluntary program we offer for folks who want to pay a little more up front to avoid the possibility of having to keep a wig they'd rather return. This must be purchased at the time you place your order. Terms and conditions do apply. Make sure you review our policies and reach out to customer service if you have any questions.