Kristen by Jon Renau, Color: 14/26S10 (Shaded Pralines & Cream) -- BEST DEAL!
$ 181.80 $ 99.99
This chic, face-framing bob scores high in style and comfort. The open cap keeps you cool while the 100% hand-tied SmartLace lace front mimics natural growth at the hairline. (I LOOOOVE this wig! It’s my #1 go-to style.)
- 100% hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other, and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
- Open cap construction keeps scalp cool and price down
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Front: 7.5", Crown 10.5", Side 7", Nape 3.5"
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Colors shown: 4/27/30, 32F, FS26/31S6, 12FS8, FS2V/31V
Kristen is a less-expensive alternative to Kristi by Jon Renau. It's the same cut, the only difference is in the cap construction. This is a GREAT wig. Jon Renau wigs are beautifully done and very well made. The colors are very beautiful and the hair fibers are very light. This is a wonderful, professional wig with a 100% hand-tied lace front for added realism.
Inspection Grade: B
The wig in this listing was returned to us in good condition, but cannot be sold as brand new. This could mean that the box was damaged, the hair shows minor signs of wear, or both. We offer all B-grade wigs at an incredibly steep discount for folks who do not mind buying remainders if it means they're getting a good deal.
Item sold as-is.
Return Insurance available. Item will be considered a FINAL SALE (IE: not returnable for any reason) unless you bundle it with our Return Insurance at the time you place your order.
RETURN INSURANCE is a voluntary program we offer for folks who want to pay a little more up front to avoid the possibility of having to keep a wig they'd rather return. This must be purchased at the time you place your order. Terms and conditions do apply. Make sure you review our policies and reach out to customer service if you have any questions.