Cameron by Jon Renau, Color: 6/33 (Raspberry Twist) -- BEST DEAL!
$ 435.20 $ 239.36
Thanks to Cameron by Jon Renau, the bob has evolved! Length and layers refresh this timeless style. The 100% hand-tied SmartLace lace front, monofilament top and cap provide a natural appearance and fit. (We <3 this wig!)
- Jon Renau has stated that this wig was inspired by their very popular Kristen wig (another one of our faves!)
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- 100% hand-tied cap, too :)
- A gentle bump of built-in volume (not permatease) keeps it from being flat behind the crown
- Average cap size
- Front: 10", Crown: 12", Side: 7.75", Nape: 4.5"
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Colors shown: 1BRH30 Mocha Truffle, 12FS8 Shaded Praline, FS4/33/30A Midnight Cocoa, 30A27S4 Shaded Peach and 14/26S10 Shaded Pralines & Cream
Cameron is a highly realistic and professional mid-length, layered bob with excellent razored texture all over the ends. The full, 100% hand tied, translucent monofilament cap allows hair on the top of the head to pivot naturally on it's axis—just like your own! Cameron graces the top of the shoulders with a soft curve inward towards the face. Slightly shorter layers hug the face for the most flattering look possible. We think this one is very similar to Karlie by Jon Renau, except that Cameron flips inward and Karlie flares outward. (Karlie is also slightly longer.)
Inspection Grade: B
The wig in this listing was returned to us in good condition, but cannot be sold as brand new. This could mean that the box was damaged, the hair shows minor signs of wear, or both. We offer all B-grade wigs at an incredibly steep discount for folks who do not mind buying remainders if it means they're getting a good deal.
Item sold as-is.
Return Insurance available. Item will be considered a FINAL SALE (IE: not returnable for any reason) unless you bundle it with our Return Insurance at the time you place your order.
RETURN INSURANCE is a voluntary program we offer for folks who want to pay a little more up front to avoid the possibility of having to keep a wig they'd rather return. This must be purchased at the time you place your order. Terms and conditions do apply. Make sure you review our policies and reach out to customer service if you have any questions.